Instagram

Friday, October 30, 2009

San Antonio

San Antonio was a city I wanted to see with the famous Alamo and Riverwalk. It just so happens that they are both walking distance from each other. This, I didn't know. I figured the Alamo was in a deserted town with dust storms and tumbleweeds rolling all over. I suppose at some point it was.

As much as I enjoy touring a city, I much prefer National Parks and exploring smaller towns. There is something about all of the chain stores bunched in together in one spot while crowds of people gather to eat and walk around that isn't so appealing to me.

I walked around the Alamo and walked the riverwalk and streets above it. I am glad I did it, but I don't think I will be returning anytime soon. I am sure there are spots I missed that are on the outskirts. I decided to continue on and explore some smaller places and get lost, in a sense.

Here are just a few snapshots from the day walking around:





To see more pictures, click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails