Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2009

Featured on TravelBlogs.com

When I quit my job in sales at a large corporate company, it was a little daunting to live with no income, among other "secure" feelings a job can give you. The decision I made wasn't overnight, but I knew it was the right thing for me.

Who would have thought the payoff would be so great! I am doing what I love to do each day and sharing my experiences with you. Traveling with my dog Max, a tent, a point and click camera and the road. Not a bad gig.

I am very excited to be a featured blog on Travelblogs.com! Thank you for following along and I look forward to sharing more stories from the road and offer any tips for people that would love to do the same.

Check out their site and learn more from others who live on the road.

You can also see more of my "point and click" photographs by clicking here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails