Instagram

Monday, October 19, 2009

Asheville, North Carolina

After driving for miles and miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway, our travels landed us in Asheville, North Carolina. I've heard many good things about this town through the years from different people and it didn't disappoint.

Asheville has a nice downtown area with art walks, great cafe's, and bookstores along with a scattering of street performers. It's certainly a dog lover town. I spent most of the afternoon walking around the downtown area and taking pictures of what I came across.


It's a very peaceful place. If I had more time, I would spend it wandering the downtown area and hitting every street and every art gallery. The people all seemed down to earth and relaxed. The weather was pretty cold during my stay.

When I left for this road trip in July, I didn't think I would need an ice scraper for the car, but the time has arrived.
Max and I enjoyed our time in North Carolina.

Now we're off to find a warm spot somewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails