Instagram

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Hike To Bridal Vail Falls And Back To The USA

Since I went through the hassle of getting through the Canadian border, I might as well take a hike and enjoy what the area has to offer.  In the morning, Kim and I decided to take a short walk to visit bridal vail falls in Bridal Falls, BC.

It was a nice, easy walk through the forest and as usual, I stopped to snap pictures along the way.  After I crossed the border, the drive into Bridal Falls was beautiful.  It was a bit overcast when I arrived yesterday but today, it was beautiful.

As I took a few photographs, Kim was behind me snapping away towards me taking pictures (I didn't know it at the time) and this one with me taking a picture of the waterfall is courtesy of her.

After the walk and a nice lunch, Max and I headed on our way.  We drove for hours on route 3 headed East.  The road winds North And South as it makes it way through the country.  I decided it was time to head back to the USA for now.

I was a little anxious to cross the border again since we had so much trouble on our way into Canada.  This time, I was able to say that I met with friends and not some strangers I met on the internet.  For some reason, that made a lot more sense to them.  After just a few questions, I was set on my way!  Yeah, FREEEE.....

I was a bit relieved to be back in the USA.  Even though it was a long day of driving, I felt a sense of pride as I drove on the highway.  As I turned on a smaller road into a forest, I passed a car going 20 MPH in a 50MPH zone on a two lane stretch of road.  As I passed, the nice gentleman decided to put his arm out the window to flip me off.

Ahhh, home sweet home in the USA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails