Instagram

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leaving Arizona

I've enjoyed my stay in Arizona, but it was time to get back on the road.

I always get excited about heading out to a new destination. The uncertainty. It's like opening a present. I have a day to explore new and exciting places. That is something to be thankful for.

I am thankful.

Today I drove for most of the day, stopping only at things that looked interesting to me.

There were plenty of stops. A few turn around's to go back and explore something I drove past. I usually do that. zooomm..."oh look at that"...u turn.

I had to play in the road again for kicks. I know it's not the brightest idea especially the places I choose are right near a bend so the cars (as well as myself) don't have a lot of time to get out of the way. I think that will be the last of that! For now, anyway.

I am headed to a very special place that I am looking forward to. I wanted to stop here in July but didn't have the time. I look forward to sharing it with you soon.

Until then...don't play in the road!

Here are some pictures from today:








I hope you become a facebook fan to see more pictures. Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails