Instagram

Monday, June 21, 2010

And So We Begin Again... (The Big Road Trip, Part 3)

The countdown has begun.

It's time to pack what I think I need in my car and head out on the open road.  This will be my third year wandering this country, while it being my second in a tent.  I've seen most of the states and this time around will be different from the last few years.

Well, each time is always different but I am looking forward to sharing my adventure with you through photographs and perhaps a slide show every so often.  I have a few projects in mind for the journey and I look forward to sharing more of that as well.

I am looking forward to learning more about the towns and people we don't hear about in the news.  People that make this country great but who live a quiet life outside of a spotlight.  I will be camping in new areas, taking side trips to oddball attractions, visiting some friends along the way and for the most part, taking it day by day to see where the road takes me and my co-pilot, Max.

Many of my friends and family are asking me where I am headed.  The fact is, I don't really know.  I know I will try and follow the weather as best as I can since I will be in a tent and Max doesn't tend to be a fan of cold temperatures.  I look forward to meeting interesting people and introducing those people to you.  Here are a few pictures of fellow Americans I've met in the last few months and I am excited to introduce more to you in the upcoming months.

Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and support.  If you know of a spot or town that I shouldn't miss, I would love to hear about it.  I can always be reached at alisontravels@gmail.com

I look forward to sharing more soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails