Instagram

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Released From The Computer

I am starting to bring some of the photographs I took to life on paper. It's been interesting to watch them come to life, so to speak. I had a new printer in a box that was given to me as a gift that I never used so I decided to pull it out and give it a try. Although it's not the highest quality, it's been fun seeing how some of the pictures look out of the information box.

I don't know how I chose the ones I did...I just picked a few to look at. It's exciting to see them and remember the moment they were taken.

It's good to dream. Recently I visioned owning a food truck to drive around the USA. Once I went to Venice to see the massive amount of trucks and the logistics of licenses, where to park and the whole timing of everything...it was a reality check. Oh, and yeah...I don't cook. Then there is that problem.

Anyway, taking pictures has been fun and I've only been yelled at once so that's a plus.

I am always striving to learn. This has been, and continues to be an exciting learning process. Traveling, taking pictures, being alone, learning about myself and all of the things that are associated with that combination.

This photo above is an output of a a few memories from my trip. I look forward to sharing more. In the meantime, I went out again last night and snapped some pictures in Long Beach. Here are a 3 of my favorites.


If you like the pictures, please become a facebook fan by clicking HERE.

I have a little contest going on.

If you (or a friend you recommended) are the 532nd fan, I will send you a FREE 5x7 image of your choice. That is anything you have seen on this blog. Well, except for pictures of me...that would be weird.

Thank you for the support on my photographs and journey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails