Instagram

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Editing

I tend to take a lot of pictures without deleting. I don't know why. Perhaps it's because I think that I will need them someday or they might look different later. My computer showed me that I took over 31 thousand pictures in the last few months. Yesterday, I took that number down to 18 thousand by getting rid of them. Now I still have a lot of images to go through and I started with one album last night.

It was nice to look at images from each state of my travels and going back there in my mind. Some of the pictures I didn't care for at the time, look different to me now. I actually like a few of them. Like this lonely kayak. I didn't like it at first glance but now it almost looks like a painting.

I wanted to edit all of the pictures down to 100. I know this will take some time, but I might find some that will look different to me now. On most days, I would upload the 200 or so pictures from the day and choose 5 that I liked. It was a fast process and I didn't go back to the other 195 pictures. Now it's time. Sort of like a treasure hunt. At least, I will tell myself that's what it is.

I also liked this picture I took in the fog in Ptown one morning. It's in color but with the low visibility, it looks black and white.

I hope to show you my favorite images soon. In the meantime, here is a slide show I put together not long ago with several favorite travel moments from my journey.

For more pictures, I hope you become a facebook fan by clicking HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails