Instagram

Monday, February 15, 2010

Jumping For Joy

For some reason, I love to take pictures of dogs jumping. Sometimes I get lucky and click the button at the right time. Last week, Max was listed as one of Matador travel pets on Matador's travel website. Of course I had to include one of my favorite picture of him jumping towards me on the beach in Cape Cod...just like a cartoon. That was a moment I will never forget.

This week, I am getting ready for my art opening on Saturday. If you are in the Southern California area, I hope you can stop by to say hello! I'm framing about 17 photographs of Long Beach to hang on the walls at the Wine Crush. They will be available for purchase, including limited edition prints.
The Long Beach Post
was nice enough to put this picture together with the details on their website. Thank you Long Beach Post!

I will have many images that are included in two Long Beach photo albums on my facebook fan page.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures I took of dogs leaping.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails