Instagram

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Night Out With Trailie!

It's been a while since Trailie has taken a spin around. The other day I decided it was time to scoop up maggs and take trailie for a night on the beach. We had a blast! The weather was a little cloudy but we didn't mind. I miss it! I miss being on the open road and being in nature. I was excited that my friend Julie came to ride on the beach during the day and Tanya came in the morning for a walk. Julie is going to ride in Moab in a few weeks to honor her friend Katy that died of ovarian cancer at the age of 42. She started a blog that honors her memory and raises awareness on ovarian cancer. Please visit her site at http://www.friendsagainstcancer.com/

Here are some pictures from my stay.

Julie and I riding bikes

Bunch of birds

Riding and taking pictures

Maggie on the beach

Our day camp

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails