Instagram

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cat Comes To Town

It's been a while since I have blogged. The past week I had a visitor from Spokane, Washington. Here's a brief history on how I met Cat. A year ago, I was recovering from surgery and spending way too much time thinking about what's next. A bit like what I am doing today. Needless to say, I met Cat online. We chatted about life and about simple everyday subjects. When you instant message, you don't get the tone or visual but perhaps it's more of the core of a person you get when only typed words are exchanged. Well, she was/is funny, personable, smart...so, I decided to meet her face to face. We chatted on the computer every now and then, with the occasional text in between. When I met her at her house in Spokane last September, we haven't even spoken on the phone! Today, I consider her one of my closest friends. We spent six days laughing, wine tasting, eating great meals, laughing, visiting friends, meeting new friends, dancing, laughing, shopping(gasp!), walking on the beach, and almost getting kicked out of a nightclub for taking pictures. I am so glad that she stepped out of her comfort zone to do a last minute trip to see me. Thanks Cat! See you soon. :)
Cat likes the beach
Cat likes the vines
Our drive to wine country
Eating out
Tasting local
WATER!!!
Great times! Thanks for visiting Cat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails