Instagram

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beach Walk

Valentine's Day with me.

It was a beautiful day in So Cal.
Since most of my friends are coupled up, I decided to do something I enjoy. I live walking distance from the beach, but I have to say that I don't appreciate it as much as I should.

This past week, I have a new affinity towards walks on the beach. So, there I went. It was nice.

I am still healing. Of course, it's not healing as quickly as I had hoped it would.
I always think things will be different. Perhaps I am not the only one in this thinking. It's why we play the lottery I guess. Even when I read about "what to expect" after the surgery, I think..."naaa..., not possible!" I will be fine...will recover fast. Maybe it's because I am afraid I will miss something if I lay around and heal. There are a lot of things I am missing right now.

So as of now, I am walking. Waiting. Trying to stay positive. Dreaming of an end to this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails