Instagram

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mile 0...The Beginning

I have a few goals for myself on this trip and one of them is to paint. Try to paint, rather. I took this picture of Mile 0 (see actual picture on the "On Your Mark..." blog) in Utah last summer on my journey with Maggie. I am looking forward to taking more pictures and writing a bit while I am on the road. At this moment, I am driving. I will keep you posted on where I go and what I am doing. I have a feeling that I will soon be surrounded by some magnificent sights coming up. I'm sure at this point, I am driving through the heat, starting a conversation with my inner voice. I know Max will not keep me company since he seems to find anything to lay on but the two beds I put out for him in the car. Until the next stop...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails