Instagram

Thursday, July 16, 2009

American Life Today

Wouldn't it be nice to meet an American, everyday?

As I traveled on my road trip last year, I expected to see some amazing places. I didn't expect to meet some of the most fascinating people along the way.

As I listened to their stories, I thought that there needs to be a way where people could learn about their life! Who is going to tell their story? How about them! I found it exhilarating to listen to personal stories from all walks of life in campgrounds, restaurants, parks, and truck stops.

That's how American Life Today.com came about. I wanted to capture the "everyday" American life asking them 5 questions, to keep it simple. Because you know how it is when granddad dips into the "juice" at the campsite...he can go on and on. I wanted to share just enough to keep you interested and awake, as well as promote a favorite charity.

Some of your stories have moved me to tears.

As sad as it is, the site will come to a close soon. I am going to start another journey in the next few weeks so I will schedule all of the remaining profiles that are waiting to post. After that, I will post as they come in but I will no longer beg you to answer the questions. You know I did!

A big THANK YOU to those of you who took the time to share your life. I know that people have enjoyed reading them, especially me.

Until the next adventure...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails