Instagram

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Changes

I am doing things differently. It's been a while since I posted a blog and there are reasons for that. I do enjoy blogging and I am sure many of you can relate to what I am experiencing. I am human, although sometimes I wonder how open I should be online.

I am a private person.

When I tell people that, they look at me as if I told them a joke since it seems as if my life is posted for the world to see. It is and it isn't. There are few people in my life that have seen me through the ups and downs... even they don't know everything. Probably a good thing. I am sure it's like that for everyone.

I am looking forward to the future. For now, I will continue to live in the present.

For the small amount of time that I have done things differently, opportunities have presented themselves. I am paying attention. I see exactly what is in front of me.

I will continue to write about my thoughts, experiences and lessons along the way.

Stay tuned...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails