Instagram

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Alumapalooza 2012

The past week, I was in Jackson Center, Ohio to attend Airstream Life's "Alumapalooza" for the third year in the row.  Not only did I attend, but I was once again the photographer for the event and each year always seems to be a bit better than the last.  Maybe "better" isn't the word, but one thing is for sure... it is growing in numbers!

For five days, I walked up and down the grounds of Airstream looking for people to photograph.  Some days it wasn't easy with the rain and wind.  Usually people hide away and shut the door and I won't come knockin' if it's closed.  Once the sun peeked out, so did everyone else and that's when I ran around to capture to moments of the event.  

I can't just take a photo and leave.  I really do enjoy talking to everyone and getting to know the new folks that make the trek all the way to Ohio to be a part of the festivities.  It was nice to see familiar faces and I think most people approached me to see if I brought Max along.  Sadly, he stayed home.  One of the things I love the most is the dogs that come and bring their owners along.

This year didn't disappoint.  I can go on and on about the week, but for now... here are some of my favorite images thus far.  I am still glued to the computer, editing and have a lot more images to go through.  If you met me at the event, hold tight...I have many more photographs to post. I look forward to Alumapalooza 2013!  If you haven't been and you have interest in Airstreams, it's the place to be.  To me, it's family.

To see more photographs with option to purchase, click HERE

















LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails