Instagram

Sunday, April 15, 2012

MOPLA Group Show And Other Upcoming Show Announcements

I was just notified that 3 of my images were selected to participate in the MOPLA (Month of Photography, Los Angeles) group show at Smashbox studios!  I am thrilled that not only one but three photos were chosen by the jury (Dee deLara, VP of Creative at Smashbox Studios, Jen Jenkins, Founder, Giant Artists and Jill Greenberg, Photographer) to be on display.  You will have to come and see the exhibit to see which images were selected.  The show will run until May 17th at Smashbox Studios  in Culver City if you are unable to make the opening reception on April 26th.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, it's a well done show and opening.  I was in this show two years ago and that was the first show I ever submitted to so it's exciting to be back.

I also have a few shows opening up on the East coast area as well if you are located there.

Vermont - Photoplace Gallery "In Your Dreams" exhibit from April 17th - May 12th
Virginia - The Kiernan Gallery "Both Sides of the Lens" exhibit from April 10th - May 6th

Lastly, I wanted to also mention that I was selected to participate in the group show in F Stop Magazine's April edition.  A screen shot is shown below.  Images are on bottom corner left and 4th row from the top on the right.  Both images are from my "Bingo Culture" series.



Thank you always for your encouragement and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails