Instagram

Monday, September 19, 2011

Answers To Ten Questions In Photographs

In a new class that I am taking, our assignment was to tell the class a little about ourselves by answering ten questions in photographs.  On this blog, I thought about giving you the literal answer at the end of the entry about how the photograph spoke to me, or what it says but I will leave that up to your imagination.  Here are my answers in photographs that I took:

Who are you?
What did you look like as a child?
What is your main character trait?

What inspires you the most?
What do you normally never take a picture of?
What do you love about photography?


If you weren’t a photographer, what would you be?
What is the first thing you touch in the morning?

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
What is the meaning of life?
Here are other photographic answers to these questions from photographers... What do your answers look like?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails