Instagram

Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008

What a year!

I started off the year in Hawaii with my best friend Dan. At the airport, I was playing with my blackberry and looked up "teardrop trailer" on google. From that moment on, I knew it was time.

I had one built and took my dog, Maggie across the USA. Before that could happen, I had to undergo surgery and have a myomectomy. Also, I had this thing called a job that I needed to quit. So, I had my surgery in February and quit my job in May. Then we were off on the journey of a lifetime. I met some amazing people and saw some breathtaking places. Below are some of my favorite memories of 2008. Thank you for being a part of my year. Be sure to follow my new adventure on www.AmericanLifeToday.com starting January 1st. Here's to an even better 2009! Love, Alison


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails