Instagram

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our "Non-Human Children" Exhibit At The Expo


I was invited by the organizers of the "First Fridays Long Beach" to showcase some of my dog photographs for their "non human children" exhibit at the Expo located in Bixby Knolls this Friday.  The Expo has a different theme each month and this month they are focusing on our relationship with the animals that we love and I am thrilled to show some of the pictures I've taken of dogs throughout my travels.

As you might have guessed, I am an animal lover and I especially love dogs.  My dog, Max and I travel together and he's been the subject of many photographs on our trips when I get bored of taking pretty pictures of landscapes.  I love taking pictures of dogs and especially when their personality shines through the image.

The event is held this Friday night from 6pm-10pm at the Expo in Long Beach.  There will be activities all along the street as well as some amazing artists there displaying work and doing live demonstrations.  Along with my dog photographs, I will have additional images displayed of Long Beach.

I hope to see you.  If you are unable to make the event, the art will remain on the walls for a month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails